Seating in classes is limited. We plan ahead to accommodate everyone, but we cannot guarantee that registrants will be able to attend the classes they prefer. Because we can award continuing education credit only to those who attend the class, we recommend you arrive early while space is available.
Procedures vary from state/province to state/province. Please check with your licensing board for exact determination.
Visit the CE Information tab for specific details regarding your state/province/country.
We work diligently to process the information from the attendance tracking details, prepare the CE attendance vouchers and send them to the appropriate locations. You should expect to receive notification within six to eight weeks of the conference conclusion.
We are not offering CE credits for licensed massage therapists for this seminar.
You must register for continuing education prior to the seminar or on-site at the walk-in registration kiosk (CE is included in the Registration fee).
- Pick up a copy of the Board Status sheet when you pick up your name badge.
- Attend the classes that are marked CE on your program (not all classes are eligible for CE credits) and have been approved by your Board.
- For your attendance to be recorded, have the bar code on your name badge scanned as you enter and exit each CE session. Not doing so will negate your hours. Coming in late and leaving early will affect your overall hours.
- Your attendance documentation will be available in approximate six to eight weeks following the seminar.
As a continuing education provider, Parker University is obligated by the state/province chiropractic boards to monitor attendance in each CE class. This means we must ensure registrants are actually attending CE classes. Arriving late or leaving early will affect your overall class time. Don’t hesitate to ask the CE monitor for assistance or to answer any questions you may have. Please help us help you obtain your renewal hours by following this process.
Please check the website under Continuing Education Approvals or contact the continuing education department of Parker University at 800-266-4723.
Please check the online schedule. CE classes are designated by the legend on the PDF grid schedule.
Your licensing board requires you to have a certain number of continuing education hours to renew your license. Only specific classes/topics are approved by your particular board. Your board requires that Parker University report your attendance in an approved CE class to them. The best way to do this is to record what class you attended – scanning in and out allows us to do so.
Please note: Scanning into a class and then leaving the class area is not permitted. You must scan in and out for credit. Licensing boards reserve the right to request proof of attendance.
To modify your registration, follow these steps:
- Click the Click here link from your registration confirmation email.
- Enter in your confirmation number from your registration confirmation email.
- Press the Modify Registration button on the Congratulations, you are now registered webpage.
- Click Next at the bottom of the page until you get to the page you need to modify.
- When all modifications have been made, click Submit on the last webpage.
If you have three or more Doctors, Chiropractic Assistants, or Office Staff that plan on attending Parker Seminars, you should register as an Office Package to get the best deal.
To register a group, follow these steps:
- Select Office Package as the registration type from the dropdown.
- Select the first attendee’s role, from the “What best describes your Industry or Role?” question.
- Ignore the Office Package Price on the Registration Items page. The discounted rate will be updated on the summary page, once all attendees are added.
- Select the Optional Sessions you wish to attend, on the Registration Items page.
- Fill out all of the Personal Information on the Personal Information page. Note: Each attendee must use a different email address. Add an email address in the CC email address field if one person wants a copy of every registration.
- Fill out the Continuing Education page, if applicable.
- On the Summary Page, click the Add Group Member button, found at the bottom of the page, to add the next attendee to the group.
- Follow the above steps until everyone in the group has been added, then press Submit.