– BS in Chemistry from the University of Puerto Rico
– MS in Equity and Diversity in Education University of Nevada
– 2015 DC Alumni of Life University (Marietta, GA)
– Over four years of experience in an all-family practice that specializes in perinatal and pediatric patient populations.
– Webster Technique Certified
– Worked at Life University for over 5 years as a Bilingual Academic Support and assisting in various hands-on technique labs
– Lead instructor for Ob/Gyn and Pediatrics class at Parker University since 2022.